Saturday, May 15, 2010

Update











Yesterday I took the family to the Lake. We dropped the anchor and did some swimming. My new boat ladder worked great. It's almost impossible to get in without one. For the first time in 18 years i got in the ski tube and Jennifer pulled me behind the boat. Even Juniper got in with me at one point. Im normally driving the boat. Juniper went to a modeling audition today and they went to bring here on with them. Andrew is a King Fisherman as seen in the photo's. Juniper found my camera at the lake and took a picture of herself looking goofy (attached).








I built an automatic dog bowl waterer as seen in the photo below. It's really hot here and the dogs drink a couple gallons a day.








At the end of the month I'm taking the family camping for 4 days at Jordan Lake with the camper and boat. Do some Fishing, sking and swimming. I caught a few 5 plus pound large mouth bass this last month.








Take care.

2 comments:

Monett Rupp said...

Automatic dog waterer...sweet! You need to patent that--I'd buy one! Love the new pics--looks like a fun summer in store for you guys!

Army Strong said...

Thanks for the patent idea, but you can buy one already. I just couldnt find one to buy where I live and they cost to much on the internet. I made this one for 7 dollers. I hope all is well with you and your family. Take care.

Luke