Sunday, April 11, 2010

Summer fun has begun!





































Took the family on the first camping trip this Spring. We went to Jordan Lake for 10 Days. Did some fishing and Pulled the kids on the Ski Tube. Did some bike riding as well. Eve turns 9 next week and June 13 going on 35 at the end of the month. Andrew is good and loves to jump around and climb things. One of the nights camping it rained heavy all night and in the morning I found over 20 gallons of water in the boat. I had to go and buy an $18.00 bilge Pump to get it all out. The lake level went up 3 feet from the one night of rain (no joke). In short the camping trip was fun. We next head to Busch Gardens (Theme Park) to camp over my Birthday and ride the roller coasters.

Turkey hunting season has begun. I hope to get a couple this year for next Thanksgiving. Well, I hope all is well with you all. Take care












































No comments: