Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hello














































Hello every body and welcome to the Pearson Blog. I have attached photo's and videos for your enjoyment.

Not to much has happened lately. I built my wife some plant boxes this years and put in an automatic water er for them. I think I might have to build another one or two plant boxes. We used horse manure and dirt (50/50) and the garden has exploded. the photo's are a few weeks old and the plants are far bigger now. We have squash, zucinni and snow pea's flying off the plants right now. I cant wait to see my giant pumpkins.

We have several camping trips coming up. One to Jordan Lake this month and to Jordan lake again over the Forth of July. Then to Myrtle Beach for a week in July and to Busch Gardens theme park in Aug.

The Bass fishing is great. I've going about 2-3 times a month. Took the family and friend s to the beach last weekend. Did some fishing, tubing, ect. When all the fun was over I backed my old Ford F150 down the boat ramp. Just as I was getting ready to pull my boat and trailer out the drive shaft on my Ford snapped right on the u-joint and rear differential yoke. My wife had to come with our Dodge and pull me out. Cost me just under a hundred dollers to fix (fixed it myself).

Juniper has been picked up with a modeling agency called Avanti and has a show in a few months. She still loves to ride her horse. Eve is now on a Gymnastic Team. She placed third in a competition last month. She also has been moved into class next year for smart kids. Andrew has learned to ride his bike without training wheels (took right to it). Jennifer still does way to much. She is always filling her day for others, but still finds time to go on dates with me a few times a month. I'm now 31 as of 30 May 2010. I love my family and job. Jennifer told me the other day Hawaii is paradise and we should all go. I told her being with my family is paradise.

Thought for the Day: Never judge those around you. It is our job to be kind and love all. No one can become a better person if we stay away from those we don't like.

No comments: