Saturday, April 18, 2009

Camping Season has arrived

Took the family to Badin lake for 4 days. It was great. Did some fishing, hiking and just some good old being a bum and having fun. Cooked dessert in the Dutch Oven my dad gave me (very good). The fishing was good. I caught an 8 pound Channel cat fish on my Pen Pole (supper small-it's made to go in your fishing bag or vest-great for fishing with lures). We also caught Blue Gill, Bass and Perch. We had Eve's birthday while camping. I got her a single shot-bolt action pink .22 cal (youth model). She love's shooting my .22 cal and loves her new one even more. We took the movie projecter and put a white sheet on the side of the camper and watched a movie after dark. Gave the kids turn's riding in the bike trailer on trails (my bike has a motor) they loved it. Even put my wife Jennifer in the trailer and gave her a ride. She was much more scared than the kids. Enjoy the photo's, video's and hope all is well with you and your families. Also built Jennifer a Green House with an Auto Watering system and one for the garden so we can Camp and her plants dont die.

1 comment:

The Estrogen Files said...

They are getting so big!! It's good to catch up with you guys this way. I'm so horrible at letter writing...

Sara from Idaho